- Delays in reaching milestones such as rolling over, sitting up, crawling, or walking
- Trouble using one hand more than the other
- Poor fine motor skills such as difficulty holding a crayon or buttoning a shirt
- Poor gross motor skills such as difficulty climbing stairs or riding a bike
- Sensory processing disorders such as hypersensitivity to touch, sound, or movement
Early intervention is key for children with developmental disabilities. The earlier occupational therapy begins, the better the child. If your child is experiencing any of these issues, book an appointment with our pediatric OT’s to help improve necessary development. Watch your child flourish with our proven occupational therapy methods in Sachse, Tx.